Saturday, February 2, 2008

Adult Anime Brothers Wife ~Vol.2~

Adult Anime Brothers Wife ~Vol.2~

aniyome.JPG

-Story-

Older brother and his wife and I who take the breakfast.

Was there nothing?

I ate bread while watching a sister-in-law.

Misa talked. In a school.

Notice me who am unusual.

"Why do you feel good so today?" "

"You contribute to the fact"

"? "



It was true.

"I retaliate"

It was opportunities.


In the evening,

"Let's forget anything"

A sister-in-law said.


"Will I say ... what if I talk to an older brother?" "

The sister-in-law was surprised.

As for me, it was not controlled greed.

While I watch the frightened sister-in-law.

I raped a sister-in-law again.

The thing which had a joker in its hand is strong.


For a caress of such me,


"No,stop it such thing"


While saying,

the sisters-in-law feel it increase yesterday.


I caressed it well.

And I fully enjoyed the health of the sister-in-law.



I lick a nipple clean,

caress a clitoris,

torture it from behind,



"Return to sanity"

sister-in-law saying.

I poured sperm intensely in her.



At the next night,
the meal of the older brother was prepared in the house.


"Today postponement or ..."


The older brother does not return even if past 11:00.


"You deceived. It is punishment! "


I went to the bedroom where a sister-in-law lay,

And ... tortured a sister-in-law.

No comments: